We respect your privacy
- Moonbootstore.com.au respects your right to privacy and this policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
What personal information we collect
- By using our web site, you consent to the collection and use of personal information by MoonBootStore.com.au.
- We may collect the following types of personal information from you when you register or make a purchase: name, address, phone number, information about the goods you have ordered, information from enquiries you have made, communications between us, credit card information (note this is not stored on our servers)
How we collect your personal information
- We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including: when you interact with us electronically, when you access/register for our website and when you make a purchase from us.
Use of your personal information
- We use your information to provide our products and service to you.
- We also use it to improve our service and to notify you of opportunities that we think you might be interested in.
- We do not provide your information to third parties, except that we may provide your information to our business partners who assist us in the provision of our services to you.
Security of your personal information
- We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
- All information is stored in a secure hosting environment and we use 256 bit SSL certificates to encrypt communications. We are not liable for any unauthorised access to this information.
Access to your personal information
- You can access and update your personal information by contacting us via the Contact page, or if you are registered you can update your information from the My Account section.
Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints via our Contact page.
- We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
- The revised versions will be uploaded onto our website, so please check back from time to time.
- When you come on to our website we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc.
- This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- Cookies are very small files which a website uses to identify you when you come back to the site and to store details about your use of the site.
- Cookies are not malicious programs that access or damage your computer.
Third party sites
- Our site has links to other websites not owned or controlled by us.
- We are not responsible for these sites or the consequences of you going on to those sites.